The key to positive social outcomes is to build strong, ongoing partnerships. We are proud to partner with Australian Disability Enterprises (ADEs) to provide sustainable employment opportunities and improved livelihoods for people with a disability.
Our ADE partnerships also support local government social procurement policies as well as resource recovery targets.
We partner to provide:
- Clothing and household goods collection, reuse and recycling
- E-waste collection, reuse and recycling
- Whitegoods collection, reuse and recycling
- Furniture collection, reuse and recycling
- Mattress collection and recycling
ADEs provide skills and training opportunities for more than 20,000 people with a disability across Australia.
For more information about their significant work visit their website.
Contact us to discuss how we can help deliver social value for your ADE or social enterprise.
Contact us via email or phone directly on 1300 687 261.